Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mmm... Tags :)

1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

I love these random fact things.:)

1) I have a deep and long-standing relationship with Pottery Barn. We love each other and are quite understanding of one another. I can't afford my beloved Pottery Barn currently, but because I lovingly flip through their magazine and always visit their stores, I'm pretty sure Pottery Barn loves me back. One day, we will be united.

2) I match more than I mean to. Perfect example- I bought a tan with brown "trim" backpack last September. In January, I found the perfect winter coat- tan, with brown stripes. I look like an idiot in the winter when all of me is some shade of brown.

3) Lately, I've taken to wearing skirts as every day clothing. They're just so much better in the summer- so light and airy, it's just nice. And the nice thing is that since it's not church, I can wear them with flip flops.

4) I am not a connoisseur of very many things. At EFY I had a lot of kids asking me about movies, video games, favorite sports teams, etc.. I have a decent knowledge of modern alternative music, and that, my friends, is all I have to offer.

5) I judge WalMart. Need I say more?

6) Today I was in need of some new body wash. I used to shop at Bath and Body Works, but thought I would switch it up and see what Victoria's Secret bath selection had to offer. I will now be starting eath day with "Exhilarating Body Scrub" of the "Pure Seduction" scent. Hm- hopefully every day is seducing, in the pure way.

7) I really like toys. I keep seeing things and thinking they're cool, and so I buy them for Asher. In reality, I want to play with them, but I can't really justify buying myself a huge frisbee, a water gun assortment, toy motorcycles and cars, or ninja action figures. Don't be surprised if, by the end of the summer, Asher has an assortment of stupid toys because I thought they looked fun.

8) Frozen Pizzas = The Joy of Life. D'Giorno is really good, but even Totino's is tasty in my opinion. Oh- and I just realized, now that I know some Italiano- I'm not sure if d'giorno is a correct phrase, but it means "Of the day."

I am tagging Elise, Ann-Michelle, Kristie, Allison, Mom, Asher, Tia, Kim, Danner, and Shauna. And Jake. And my whole blog list.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Totinos 4 LYFE !

Laurie said...

Random toys, really? Hm...I feel like you would actually fit in well at Wal-Mart. HA just kidding, you rock m world. I've been so long without you, I don't know how to keep going any more. Only driven by the thought of seeing you in a few more months.

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks