Saturday, June 28, 2008

About 10 days late...

Elise's birthday was almost 10 days ago, and so I apologize, but I always like birthday posts and wanted to start doing them. So...

Elise is my oldest sister and there are about 10 years between us. However, I can easily call her one of my best friends. Elise is not only hilarious, but also very open and realistic, giving me very practical advice in my young age.:) Her confidence, security, and spunk make her very fun to hang out with, and I love the way our senses of humor mesh when we're together.(Zurchers? :) ) Elise is also one of the most savvy people I know. She is definitely someone I look up to in reaching her goals and going for what she knows she's capable of. I'm glad to have Elise as my sister and call her my friend. So Happy Birthday to Elise!!

We also have the same, great fashion sense :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Better late than never! This was a very nice post to read.

Elise said...

YAY-- Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for all of the nice stuff-- I'm SO glad you're my sister! ♥

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks