Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Up in the Morning :)

So on Mondays and Wednesdays I have Aerobic Dance at 7 in the morning. I'm usually ridiculously tired and can't manage to do more than make sure my bangs are going the same direction and brush my teeth. However, as soon as Tia and I get to the class, some random burst of energy hits both of us and the class is a riot. Our teacher, Philippe, thinks we're crazy, but I think he's glad some people are awake. Today was perhaps one of my favorite days- we danced to Michael Jackson and it was amazing.:) Granted Mr. Jackson has made some poor life choices. However, this does not inhibit his amazing ability to sing and dance. Philippe taught us some of his moves and it was so beautiful. My favorite were definitely the hip movements accompanied by either a shaking hand or snapping. It's people like Michael Jackson that make me wish I grew up in the eighties.

2 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

i heart mikey j's music, myself- and like to refer to him as ms. jackson. i know what you mean about mornings and exercising- i hate getting up and going, but once i start- man, there's no stopping me . . . looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Midori Ko said...

Amen, sistah!

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks