Tuesday, March 18, 2008

True Life in the Dorms

I was watching some of my recent videos, and thought everyone might like to see the crazy awesome girls I'm living with next year. The first video is pretty self explanatory- we were out doing something and everyone was pretty hyper. The second two are of what Stephanie likes to call "The Water Game." I had never played and agreed to be Steph's victim if she'd give me a backrub. Sarah and Laurie warned otherwise, but I did it anyway. Hey now I can drink water while laying on the ground- what a talent.


The Water Game




Random sidenote: We studied outside today for a couple hours- I have a tan line from my bangs. Yep- only half of my forehead got some color.

2 comments:

Midori Ko said...

I simultaneously roll my eyes and sulk cause I wish I'd been there. And what's with the word verification crap? It makes me hostile when it doesn't let me in cause I don't want to type a bunch of gibberish. I mean, more than I already have.

*kicks verification sign*

effing sign wouldn't let me in again.....

Emily said...

Soooooooooooo funny! This is a great talent! ;)

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks