Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh Utah...

So for the past couple of weeks, it's been really nice outside. I've worn short sleeved shirts, gone running in just shorts and a t-shirt, I've even been sunburnt. Around Thursday though, it started to get a little chilly. I tried to fight this by wearing a t-shirt anyway (I realize the logistics of that decision are somewhat skewed). But alas- this morning proved that Utah, regardless of my attempts to boycott cold weather, would not only be cold anyway, but would snow. Two days before April 1st. It is kind of pretty I guess.

The view from our window this morning

2 comments:

becky ward said...

i am so with you on this! when i woke up to a winter wonderland this morning i almost puked. bring on spring!

Elise said...

I AM SO SICK OF THE SNOW!!!!

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks