Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Every Blog is Different

I like blogging when I really should be doing something else. Like going to bed. Some blogs are so deep and introspective, others are just hilarious- I think I just want a funny one. Or real. That seems to be my main pull- to just be real. Because sometimes that's funny, and sometimes it's deep, but always- me. (it would have to be always me, I'm the only one who writes on this blog) (funny? no? ok)

The funniest thing that happened to me today, was actually a little embarrassing. There is a boy in my math class. He is adorable. He is so nice. He's incredibly good looking. He's funny. He's smart. He's the type of guy that, if it were socially appropriate, I would ask out, and keep asking out. I hate being a girl. Anyway, today class ended and he and I had some minor exchange about math and the test coming up, and I told him about my mission papers being in, etc. As we were talking, I was kind of slowly walking out because I had a class. But of course, I was looking at him as we conversed, and I tripped over a guy's shoe that happened to still be sitting in a seat. Dream boy and I kept kind of talking, and then I full on tripped over a step. He laughed and made a joke about it, and I laughed and finally left. How does one trip not once, but TWICE, while talking to a cute boy?! I obviously was too caught up in him to be able to walk straight... ah! Is awkwardness endearing? Someone please tell me it is. Because otherwise, I will never be wed.

4 comments:

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

hahahahahaha! Oh I love strikingly handsome boys who make me trip too!! That was so precious...

Mern Smeether said...

I'm the most awkward and endearing person you know. If there is hope for you then there is definitely hope fore me

D. said...

It is totally endearing. I basically want to date you now.

Laurie said...

The Lord is making you awkward so you'll be a good missionary.

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks