Saturday, June 20, 2009

To Park City Outlets

Dear Park City Outlets,

I hope you feel good about yourself. And you should- you have much to offer, as was made clear by the amount of clothing I purchased today.

I will look cuter because of you. I will also smell better because of you. Not that I wasn't cute or smelled bad before, but just to say- things will be even better.

I will also look cooler while I run, thank you for the new red running shorts.

Special mention goes to GAP- thank you for, after years of pain and sorrow on my part, bringing back the 'Om' scent. I thought it was gone forever, never to be continued, and nearly toppled over with joy when I saw the color orange once again amongst the Gap body products. It is my favorite perfume/scent in the world and I am so happy that it is being sold again.

Thank you to Banana Republic, for selling a dress the same price as one at Old Navy, and catching my eye before I left.

And, saving the best for last, thank you to Coldwater Creek, for having some of the most ridiculous clothing I've ever seen and for providing a good half hour of entertainment for my sister and me while our mother tried on your normal clothing selection. It's almost like MoTab meets Yoga pants...




But don't worry- I purchased normal clothing also

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Strangely enough, the red ... ensemble, is really slimming on you. *shrug* I'm just sayin...

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks