Monday, June 2, 2008

My Apologies

Hello blogging friends- I've been getting a lot of comments on my lack of posts. I am sorry- I've been an EFY counselor for the past week and will be for the next two weeks. This job is not for the faint of heart, and certainly leaves no time for a post worthy of reading. However- it's extremely fun. My girls last week were hilarious and awesome- I loved them!

A few quick updates- congratulations to the Hansens and their expected 3rd son!! Maybe it'll be like the Freeds and it will take a 4th child to break the gender trend...? ;)

I feel like I live and breathe EFY. It's all I do. After only a week, my dreams are already about herding kids to the right locations and having about fifty kids ask me questions every five minutes. But I love it- and this week is already looking great. Our group is awesome and it's only the first day.:)

So that's an update- I'm afraid it will be a while before another post, but I hope everyone is doing well! Here's some pictures of last week's group- "Keys of the Kingdom". This week we're "Looked Up"- so good.


3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pictures! I'm sure the next 2 weeks will be even better than last week.

Elise said...

Ah, good times, good times. I believe I have a very similar picture from my EFY days, except you have the added coolness of being a counselor. Hope it's another fun week!

Midori Ko said...

Did anyone else notice how it looked like all the little boys were staring at Caitlan's chest as she gazed off into the distance? Better watch those wandering eyes, Caitlan.

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks