Monday, May 19, 2008

What an Idiot

Most of you know that when it comes to our furry friends, I have little to no appreciation. They smell bad, they make things that smell bad, and you can never rid your furniture, carpet, or clothing of every hair they've managed to leave for you. On top of those reasons, domestic animals are frustratingly stupid. Case in point- I let our dog Wesley out to play in the yard for a couple hours. When I was feeling kind and generous and decided to let him in, I opened the door and couldn't see him. A short walk around the side of the house revealed how smart our little dog truly is. I don't even know how this happened- the rope is wound around the hose at least three times!

Ah Wesley- Good thing the measure of your creation is to eat, sleep, and chase things that move.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Aw, why do you hate Wesley? He's so sweet! Not that I want to take him home or anything...

becky ward said...

my baby's name is wesley.

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Doesn't that mean his creation has been fulfilled and you can kill him now? Sounds like my nephew Wesley, who ran into a moving car and scared the woman driving half to death because she though she hit him.

Tonight has been comment-tastic for you, from me with love. Asher can shove it. ;) JOKES! BOOM BABY! I hope you laughed at all of these too, or else your family and friends who read your comments will have judged me and I will feel no glory in it.

Kim said...

Wesley is actually a great dog. Sometime I'll do a post on him.

Todd said...

On behalf of the blog-reading public, I officially request that Caitlan start blogging actively again ! Caitlan, where are you !

.allison. said...

Ha ha, I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! Ha ha, it's way funny. I enjoyed reading it. :D

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks