Monday, November 5, 2007

Word to the Wise



Haha so I've been getting some comments on how my life looks like too much fun- for your information, I am also going to college and attending classes, and here's evidence:


My erasable calendar- definitely one of the most useful gifts I've ever received (thanks Elise!) plotting out the next couple weeks. I have five tests within the next week, and the other markings are papers. (If I wrote homework on there, it'd be one big red mass. That's what my planner is for.;) ) Thanksgiving is also documented, perhaps as a sort of sanity saver.


This is my desk. Please note the array of notebooks, papers, books, and binders, and the white board behind it with my schedule, testing center hours, and special reminders. :)

Zach and I studying for our Psych midterm. We studied for like 5 hours, I got a 79- so mad, if I would have gotten one more question right, it would have been a B.

Happy Mom? :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, what a GREAT post! I loved it! Fabulous! Fantastic! Words cannot describe the feelings this post stir in me . . . .

Elise said...

Ha ha! That is so awesome. Except the part about your 79... man, I hate that testing center!

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks