Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm a Working Girl!

Someday, I'll have a real job. As of yet, however, all of my jobs have been temporary, extremely lax hours (when I was a runner), and even this job is only seasonal. But whatev- check out the cool nametag they gave me!




So awesome I know.

Oh and my random fortunes- for those who may have been curious- one says, "Creating is the greatest proof of being alive." Some of my friends and I are inappropriate and found that humorous, so I keep it.:) The other one says, "With integrity and consistency, your credits are piling up." I'm not sure why I have this one still, but every time I read it I think, "Well duh, as long as I consistently keep going to school, I am going to have more credits." So those are my fortunes!

Also, anyone who does not have a cool card should not feel bad. About three years ago, my sister Ann-Michelle and I were goofing off with our mom's new laminator. When we saw the business card sized sheets, we had to do something with it. After coming up with a few ideas, the Cool Card won and we made them. She lost hers, however, and is thus not cool.

No comments:

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks