Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It has been far too long!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long! It's been a very busy past little bit! School is going well though, lots of friends, lots of homework! I went home this past weekend and went on one of the funnest dates I've ever been on with my friend Brandon Carney. Some guys are so creative! For the date, they took us to the dollar store, and each of the five couples picked out a shield, a projectile, and a costume of sorts. Brandon and I found these awesome red cowboy hats (pictured below) and matching fanny packs for our costumes. Then we had Winnie the Pooh balls and blow up swords for our 'projectiles' and lunch trays for shields. Each couple also had matching glow-stick necklaces. Then we went to Tautphas park and battled. Haha people were being hit with plastic ninja stars and shielded with laundry baskets and frisbees- it was so much fun!

Brandon and I at the dollar store.


The next day we went to my friend Jack's farewell, and it was really good! It was also a lot of fun to see all my friends from Idaho there! Jack is serving in Brazil, and I'm sure he'll do really well.


Here's a few random pictures from the trip...



1 comment:

Elise said...

Fun! I love that date idea-- it sounds like you guys had a great time. The guy is kind of cute too!

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks