Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Nice Thought

I get these quotes every day from LDS.org (just go there and sign up for daily gems) in my email, and every once in a while, they are exactly what I need to hear. I especially liked today's:

Love Others and Yourself

Posted: 28 Oct 2009 01:00 AM PDT
“The commandment given by the Savior was to love others and yourself. Am I secure enough in my love of myself to laugh at myself, to admit mistakes, to graciously accept a compliment? Am I secure in my love of others to smile and say hello to a perfect stranger?”

James E. Faust, “The Value of Self-Esteem,” CES fireside for young adults, May 6, 2007

2 comments:

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

I love that Caitlan. Thank you for that thought... I needed to hear that too.

Mern Smeether said...

I love you and I love me. Check.

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks