Monday, September 21, 2009

Should be doing.... What I am doing...

Hello friends. It has been a while. School has started and I'm really liking it so far. I should be doing my math homework right now. Hmm... but I will update you on my life first.

It seems that everything is going extremely well, except for the men sector. Not that it's going poorly with the fellows, it's just not.... going. At all really. I live for the math lab. (It's a big room in the Math/Science building where students can go to get help on their math homework. I like it a lot, and I like that cute boys go there also.) However, in light of recent thought, it might really be ok that I don't have a man in my life.

I've been thinking more heavily about a mission, who knows what conclusion I'll come to, but I am grateful I don't have a boy in the mix to be yet another factor in what I determine.

Life really has been very good lately though. I've been amazed to just sort of watch things fall into place and see how blessed my life is- it is great. For example- I have a great job. A week ago I had a really crappy job (it was SOOOOO lame). I got laid off from the crappy job (it wasn't a 'reflection on my performance,' I just worked the least hours and so was booted first. I couldn't help but smile when my boss told me they were letting me go. Hallelujah!) and less than a day later, because of some crazy coincidences and good connections, had a great job! I work in accounting for BYU's Dining Services. My favorite thought- a year ago I was scooping ice cream at Sugar and Spice. Now, I'm reconciling their accounts. BAM suckas! :)

Mm biggest on my mind is definitely a mission right now. Ah. It is crazy to be making real decisions. This is big. Very big. Well- that's my life! Off to some homey work.


Kayla and I at the heartbreaking BYU vs. FSU game. Very very sad. Very sad. We look cute though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If friends were flowers, I'd pick you!

Of course then you would die...

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks