Sometimes I think I secretly check Elise's blog just to see if she tagged me for something. They're always so fun, and sometimes, when I don't have anything in particular to post about, they come in handy.
So here goes:
On my to-do list:
1. Figure out some source of income. I'm kind of pathetic really.
2. Unpack from this weekend. Woot.
3. Homework- a joy that never ends.
If I had a billion dollars...
1. Pay for school and study abroad somewhere different every semester.
2. Purchase either a Toyota 4runner or a Nissan Pathfinder. Hm or a Land Rover. Yeah I pick the Land Rover. Either way- I need a car.
3. A bachelorette pad. A sweet little house where my friends and I could all live and not be victims of visting hours or a common bathroom.
4. Purchase a double boat (a two person skulling boat [crew]) and a hot man to row with me.
5. And save a bit for future wishes.:)
3 Bad Habits
1. Asking people questions and then forgetting to listen to the answer.
2. Sayng yes to everyone without realizing the plans will conflict.
3. Texting ;P
3 Things you probably don't know about me...
1. I really like to building-type toys. Like I love blocks, Legos, Lincoln Logs, Train Tracks, K'nex- you name it- I think it's so fun!
2. I think it'd be a lot of fun to try being a business major, but I'm not sure I'm savvy enough.
3. I secretly want to be emo/punk. I don't know- I love eyeliner and I just think it'd be fun. Or I'd want to be one of those super high fashion girls all done up. I don't really think I could pull either off though- I'm too goofy/happy for emo, and too dorky to be hot. Haha
3 Jobs I've had:
1. Runner (Law Office, not track)
2. Book Store Online Order filler
3. Being Awesome.:)
3 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Toy Story- I just love it. For some reason, it makes me laugh every time.
2. Return to Me- just so sweet. And I love the goofy old men.
3. X-Men. I don't even know why. I think it's the super powers that I think are so cool.
3 People I e-mail daily:
1. Get with the times- it's all about texting and Facebook. JK
3. Umm... random people.:)
3 Things I love to eat:
1. Yogurt covered pretzels are the joy of life.
2. Shrimp Scampi :D
3. Any type of pasta.
3 Places I'd rather be:
1. Seattle all the way.
2. Somewhere in Europe.
3. Canada! Preferably Vancouver.
3 Places I've lived:
1. Lake Stevens, WA
2. Idaho Falls, ID
3. And for the rest of my existence- Provo, UT
3 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Next year- hopefully in Italy :D
2. Our half-marathon- such a feat :)
3. Having awesome aerobic dance moves :)
Men are Trash
5 months ago