Saturday, November 24, 2007

Roommate Love 2


I'm pretty sure every apartment/group of roommates have their own quirks, but I'm not sure everyone is as weird as us. Whatever- once again, this past Sunday, Kaylie suggested a massage circle after dinner. We all thought it seemed like a good idea, and then someone, I'm pretty sure it was Kaylie, said how cool it'd be if all of us just massaged one person. So- each of us took ten minute turns with the other four massaging them. It felt pretty good, but we laughed about how weird it would probably look if someone random came over.


Tia, Me, and Kaylie giving Lauren a massage. (Haylie took the picture) (I'm not really sure what facial expressions we were trying to make, but whatever)

1 comment:

Elise said...

It looks kind of like you guys are trying to tear into her back or something. Especially the girl on the far right-- vampire-esque, I think.

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks