Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've got the World on a String

So my latest favorite artist is definitely Michael Buble! He redoes a couple songs but some are by him- like Everything, which if you haven't heard it, you should check it out!

Today has gone pretty well. It started out around 6am when I woke up to join my new workout buddies- Dave, Michael, and Justin. We jogged to the gym and lifted- they did all these manly upper body exercises while I lifted the 5 and 10 pound weights, but it was still pretty fun! And hey- I am definitely NOT complaining about working out with three guys. So afterward I barely had time to get to my first class at 8. Luckily these classes are huge, so I didn't stand out as the sweaty red-faced girl jogging to class. Or maybe I did, oh well. It was a good workout and a good way to start the day. My classes went well and not too much else exciting happened. Except- the true way to lure boys to your apartment- I made cookies, and what do you know- four boys graced us with their presence.:) So it's been a fun day and now it's time for some fun homework!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Boys, boys, boys...

I guess nothing will get you out of bed to work out like three guys!

Mele Kalikimaka


Make your own Countdown Clocks